Peak PCI is proud to support medical manufacturers with industry leading biomaterials for class i & class II medical device applications.
- PA 11/12
- PEEK, PAEK
Additives & FILLers
- Custom colors (pre-color, master batch, color concentrates)
- Radiopacifiers for x-ray visibility (Barium Sulfate, Bismuth Subcarbonate, Tungsten)
- Class I medical devices & components (i.e. medical equipment, dressings, luers, locks, connectors, tubing)
- Class II medical devices & minimally invasive components (i.e. catheters, syringes, sheaths, surgical instruments)
- Injection molding
- Extrusion (tube & sheet/film)
The peak difference
Our team is equipped to support medical device manufacturers throughout every stage of the product life cycle, from research & development to production. Our quality management systems are registered to ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 13485 : 2016, with white room manufacturing available.
We understand the unique requirements of the medical device industry from speciality lot sizes (development samples, scale-up) to regulatory compliance and qualification. We look forward to supporting your medical material needs!